23rd June 2020 in Preston, Lancashire
Delivered by Link Coop Member Dr Rebecca Ashton (Educational Psychologist and Child Neuropsychologist)
What are Skills for Life programmes?
Validated, evidence-based programmes that improve children’s social and emotional skills and meet Ofsted’s (2019) new Personal Development criteria. The programmes are:
- Zippy’s Friends: 5 to 7 years old.
- Zippy’s Friends for Pupils with Special Needs: 6 to 17 years old.
- Apple’s Friends: 7 to 9 years old.
- Passport: 9 to 11 years old.
Each programme involves a weekly lesson (whole class or smaller group) for two terms, and guidance to help children generalise the skills.
There is a box for each programme containing everything you need. Buy the box and you can run the programme with NO ONGOING LICENCE FEE!
What will I get?
- A full day training that accredits you to use ALL Partnership for Children programmes.
- Follow-up support (if requested) for additional coaching.
On the training day we will cover:
- Mental health, emotional health and coping skills.
- The programme’s international reach and evidence base.
- In-depth look at the Zippy’s Friends, Apple’s Friends and Passport programmes.
- Videos showing the programmes in use in UK classrooms.
- Dealing with sensitive situations.
- Training day is charged at £165 per person (£135 for second and subsequent staff members from the same school).
- Cost of programme boxes including postage and packaging are £363.40 for Zippy’s Friends; £282.40 for Apple’s Friends; £363.40 for Passport.
How to book your place
Contact Rebecca Ashton at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07899 816294.