Our members deliver training tailored to your needs (and budget), from whole-staff INSET to staff meeting briefing. We cover a wide range of psychological, learning and SEN-based areas which aim to develop staff knowledge and development; create the right conditions for inspiration and enable intervention. Our courses are interactive and based on best practice, current knowledge and research evidence.
Current Training Events
If you would like to find out about our training for your school, organisation or group, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0784 7923424
- Dyslexia – Identifying and providing a supportive context
- “Too Tired to think!” – Sleep problems and learning
- Lego® based Therapy – Setting up your own group
- Emotion Coaching – helping children manage behaviour
- Getting ready for GDPR – for independent EP’s and related professionals.
What our attendees say:
“Really interesting, lots of practical ideas, very informative”
“Now I have ideas to help an individual and all my lower ability readers!”
“Useful for all my children”
“Huge thanks for an informative and positive approach!”
“Thought it might be a long morning but it was really useful and the time just flew by!”