We want you!
We want amazing, creative, innovative and autonomous EPs and other professionals allied to SEN and Education who can see “beyond” the ordinary, towards a bright and colourful future! Make the most of your skills, work to your strengths and discover some new talents by becoming a Link Psychology member!
What is a Co-operative Consortium?
A co-operative consortium provides a range of services to its members, such as administration, marketing and training. Members may be self-employed individuals; in partnerships or have their own company. It is a way of joining forces in order to gain mutual benefits.
The benefits of membership
By working together, members have a wider scope to access a range of working practices and opportunities, than if they worked separately. Other member benefits are:
- Access to “central office functions”, general administration and marketing
- Source of new work as requests to the co-operative are offered to all members
- Working within a supportive team context – a “community of practice” approach, where EPs have a common purpose
- Opportunity for members to provide cover during busy times, holidays or illness
- Collaboration on developing and delivering a range of training/programmes/research (and then we share the things we make!)
- Access to regular supervision and “ad hoc” member support
- Shared costs around expensive and very specific resources
- Egalitarian management and decision-making structure – in which your voice counts just as much as others.
- CPD opportunities and shared training, such as “Safeguarding” or via “Co-operatives UK” training programmes
How to become a Co-op member
If you think you might want to join us, please contact one of us for a chat.
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact number: 07419 332006
Members are eligible for FULL MEMBERSHIP if they are,
- A fully qualified Educational Psychologist, who has their own business/partnership/company.
- A fully qualified Professional in an affiliated profession (e.g. SEN, Education, Clinical), who have their own business/partnership/company.
- Eligible to carry out contracts in schools and other organisations